cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jaromir_Vanecek
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

product number doesnt fit to product name (need for BIOS update)

HP ProBook 4530s (A1GOOES)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello,

I decided to update my BIOS and I follow HP instruction on this page. I understand everything but when I get to the point where I am supposed to identify my product I get stuck. Because: When I fill my product number (which is A1GOOES) I am told by the webpage that my notebook is HP Pavilion g6-1a01 however I am really sure that my notebook is ProBook 4530s (it is written ON it 🙂 and also it written in "System information").

Hence, the problem is I cannot decide which update of BIOS I should download. I understand that updating BIOS is a serious issue so I write to you before I do some action.

curr. ver of bios: HP 68SRR ver. F.27 (23.5.2012).

Thanks everyone who can provide some help!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,361 18,269 1,046 1,150
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

product number doesnt fit to product name (need for BIOS update)

@Jaromir_Vanecek

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, your issue with the HP ProBook 4530s (A1GOOES) is classified as a commercial product (business line).

Our Commercial Support Team does not provide assistance via this platform.

If you require immediate assistance, you will need to log a case with our Commercial Support Team.

Click here for details.

Let me know if you require further information and/or assistance.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Tags (1)

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation