cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
anak1n
Just joined
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

"Attached device is not a Designed for HP ElitePad accessory"

HP Recommended

Straight out of the box I set up our ElitePad 1000 G2 and attached it to the HP Retail Expansion Dock for ElitePad. It gives me an error saying "Attached device is not a Designed for HP ElitePad accessory".

I have updated all the drivers for the tablet and docking station but I am still getting the error. Any suggestions?

P.S. This thread has been moevd from HP Support Center (Website) Feedback & Suggestions to Notebook - HP ProBook, ZBook, EliteBook, Compaq, Slate/Tablet PC, Armada, LTE. - Hp Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
renovator
5 2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have the same issue. We had a genuine cover installed and the message came up. I have now removed it

regards Paul

0 Kudos
JSPacheco
Level 3
36 24 5 8
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Does the dock works directly with your Elitepad 1000 G2, without the Elitepad Expansion Jacket?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation