Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
DEVIRUS Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

"HP Battery Check was unable to acces the battery"

I ran a battery check and the result was no battery installed. What should i do next?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15829 1122 1663
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

"HP Battery Check was unable to acces the battery"

Hi! @DEVIRUS, thanks for the post.

I understand you are getting an error no battery installed on your laptop.

Please try performing the following steps:

1. Unplug the AC adapter from the notebook PC and remove the PC from any port replicator or docking station.

2. Remove the battery (in English) from the notebook battery compartment.

3. Press and hold down the power button for about 15 seconds to drain any residual electrical charge from the capacitors.

4. Insert the battery and plug the AC adapter back into the notebook PC.

5. Press the power button to turn on the notebook PC.

6. Use the arrow keys to highlight Start Windows Normally and then press the enter key.

Refer to the document for further troubleshooting using this link: http://hp.care/2c8Ffiz

Let me know how it goes!

Have a great day! :)

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation