cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
abhigupta Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

recovery manager

15-r014TX
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I was creating the recovery of window 8.1. I  used HP recovery manager for creating recovery DVD's. It required 5 DVD.

my two DVD's completed burnig process but  3rd DVD completed 80% or 85% and show ' error ' .I tried many times but it cannot work. So, please give me response  What am i do in thi situayion..

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Grad Student Grad Student
Grad Student
227 223 21 55
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

recovery manager

Hello abhigupta,

It seems like the recovery partition on the unit is corrupted. Hence, it's not allowing you to create the Recovery media out of it.

I would request you to kindly contact Hp Techincal support, and get the Recovery media order for your unit.

Note : If this unit is in software warranty, then Recovery Media will be provided on Free of Cost, otherwise it would be on chargeable basis. For complete details on this please contact hp support

Support Number for India :
1800-1122-67
3030-6363 (prefix local city STD code)

#HPExpertDay

I am an HP employee, the opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the left side of my post to acknowledge the post ***

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation