cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Alccsd Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

recovery sofware for HP Spectre X360 Convertible 13-4103dx?

HP Spectre X360 convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Where can I download a copy of recovery software for HP Spectre X360 Convertible 13-4103dx?  I replaced the OS with Windows 7 64-bit as this is still the standard OS at work but after the install , it removed all drivers of devices even the newtork adapter and USB controller.  Now I could not connect to wifi/network or read the USB drive.  I need to restore it to Windows 10 as I could not find a driver for Windows 7 for this notebook.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
41,441 38,140 3,337 13,995
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

recovery sofware for HP Spectre X360 Convertible 13-4103dx?

There is no download of recovery software. The notebook had software on it to create your Recovery Media. If you did not make it before removing Windows 10 you will have to order Recovery Media from your Support page:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/mediaorder/hp-spectre-13-4100-x360-convertible-pc/8499273/model/8901558/...

OR>>Contact HP

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation