cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Lorigirl1
1 0 0 2
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

recovery sytem stuck

HP Recommended
hp notebook 15-ac121dx

I just bought my laptop hp notebook 15-ac121dx , i think its win 10, when i was preformimg hp system recovery in the middle of it i accidently shut it off in the middle of the recovery perfomance, now my computer is stuck and cant get to any other screens .i am getting a message that my recovery manager resoration is incomplete it says select one of the buttons save log, details, retry when i choose any of those buttons nothing happens, I cant do anything else but gives me a error that says :

please wait...
'C:\System.sav\ExitProc\DisableSB.cmd' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
[13:51:44.26] Current environment :
[13:51:44.26]    OS  : [WIN8]
[13:51:44.26]    BIT : [64]

2 REPLIES 2
SDF15
Retired
Retired
5,851 5,326 351 632
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Lorigirl1,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, both from other users, HP experts and other support personnel.

I came across your post about the System Recovery issue, and wanted to help!

Have you tried performing a Hard Reset?  Try reviewing the following document, and let me know how it goes: HP PCs - Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 😎

Please let me know if this information was helpful by clicking the thumbs up below.

Have a great weekend!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Jolkkapolkka
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Lorigirl. I got the exact same issue log. How did you resolve the issue? Thanks in advance🤔

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation