cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sunil6836 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

redemption code

hello sir ,i have done the regestration successfully so plz sent me the license key to activate norton antivirus 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Associate Dean
Associate Dean
12,390 11,182 436 813
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

redemption code

@sunil6836 wrote:

hello sir ,i have done the regestration successfully so plz sent me the license key to activate norton antivirus 

Contact Official HP support this is a user forum support....

-------- Looking for HP driver support When Windows 10 O/S isn't Supported ------
Windows 10 drivers may be available through Windows Update

Click 'Learn More' below for steps on using Windows Update to determine what drivers might be available for your product. Please be aware that HP does not guarantee Windows 10 drivers will be available from Windows Update.
Learn more
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is a HP USER community forum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, Millions of folks have gone back from Win10 to their prior O/S -- something you don't hear about from MS. by WAWood but ALL to TRUE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Those that want HD Gaming should plan to invest in a Gaming Laptop to handle those requirements. Eamples GTA V or Crysis 3.
0 Kudos
Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
552 507 27 59
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

redemption code

Hello sunil6836,

Sorry for the delay. I'm Harry from Norton Support team. Please don't disclose your redemption voucher/phone number unless otherwise you get a specific request for it. Please try to keep the information confidential and don't post it publically in forums.

Please provide additional details on your query, like  the exact Norton product you are trying to redeem, the link which you have used to redeem the coupon etc. We can surely check it further & sort it out. In meantime, you can download a 30 day trial of Norton AntiVirus from our web site:

http://us.norton.com/downloads-trial-norton-antivirus

Cheers!

Harry

Norton Support

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation