Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Abhijeet6892 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

replacing Standard Keyboard with back lit keyboard

HP15 N203TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to upgrade/Replace my HP Pavillion 15 N203TX standard keyboard with a Back lit keyboard, does the particular laptop model allows to replace the standard with a back lit one, and if it is so how can i do so..do revert me with a valid suggestion as soon as possicble.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
74431 74321 9059 19531
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

replacing Standard Keyboard with back lit keyboard

Hi,

No option available for the series:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04438537.pdf

Therefore replacing existing keyboard with a backlit will require a new motherboard (with connectors for those lights) and this is a very expensive upgrade.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation