The HP Community is here for you.
05-01-2012 02:02 AM
Try suggestions from the link below:
How to prevent and deal with overheating.
05-01-2012 02:16 AM
Check this page and follow diagnostic process which is suggested there.
05-01-2012 02:24 AM
Check post written by DavidPK here.
05-01-2012 02:36 AM - edited 05-01-2012 02:41 AM
@cp1117, dick24, omarh0214
Perform Hard reset :
- Unplug the AC adapter from the notebook PC.
- Remove the computer from any port replicator or docking station, disconnect cables to printers or devices such as external monitors, USB memory sticks or SD cards, headset or external speakers, mouse or auxiliary keyboard, turn off WIFI and Bluetooth wireless devices.
- Remove the battery from the notebook battery compartment.
- Press and hold down the power button for about 1 minute to drain any residual electrical charge from the capacitors that protect the memory.
- Insert the battery and plug the AC adapter back into the notebook PC, but do not connect any of the peripheral devices.
- Press the power button to turn the notebook PC back on.