Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

It says my cooling fan is not working and I do not hear anything. It still comes on but randomly shuts off.  What do I do? 

Thank you

HP Recommended
The screen tells me the smart hard disk check has detected an imminent. Failure. To ensure. Not data loss please backup the content immediately and run the hard disk test in system diagnostics.
When I enter continue startup it say a disk read error occurred........... ~T_T~ please advice, thank u very much ∩__∩
HP Recommended

My DV4-2155dx will not start up. I get the message that a device did not load properly. I have tried

1. Safe Boot - same result

2. Starting w/o battery - same result

3. Reloading last working conguration - nothing happens

4. Start-up diagnostics (I) - indicated problem with primary battery. Error id "9cbfok-00006jt-xd7xha-cof303".

I then ran battery check and received the message "Primary - replace (40), Secondary - not installed (60).

5. Start-up diagnostics (II) w/o battery - I get the message "Passed", but the computer will not start.

6. I bought a new battery, and it did not change any of the results, even after a full nights "charge".

I guess there is another problem besides the battery, but what? I am surprised it passes the start-up test w/o a battery, but still will not start.

Help! any ideas? Anyone?

HP Recommended
My notebook hp 2000 if clicking and will not boot up
HP Recommended

Problem solved by inserting Windows disk, selecting language and choosing "repair" action.

HP Recommended

Only had Pavillion G6 2201ea 2 weeks and already having problems, checked hard drive it passed, but screen on start up is saying

Boot Device Not Found

Please install an operating system on your hard disk

Hard disk (3FO)

HP Recommended

@Mumbodog wrote:

Use F2 key during startup to list the diagnostic tools, run the hard drive tests.

If F2 does not work, shut down and use F10 when you power up, this will load the bios where you can find the diagnostics.

You can hold the F2 or F10 key down and power up, keep holding it to load the diagnostics screen or bios.

Post back any errors or messages when you run the hard drive tests.

failure id:q4we13-6hk6k2-mfpxok-60vn03. product id. c2b45ea#abu.

HP Recommended
I'm having same problem. Did u get a solution
HP Recommended
What is the solution
HP Recommended

every time i used my laptop but i used time this automatically turn afer auto computer of agen i on suwche plis waht cane  i do

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.