cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ravikashyap Honor Student
Honor Student
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

software problem

pavilion g6
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

sir mere pass hp ka pavillion g6 laptop hai kuch time se isme ek problem ho gayi hai jab me isme pd lga ke lappy se pd me kuch bhi data lene ki koshish karta hu to data pd me nhi jata aur baar baar ek hi error aata hai ki you will need to provide administrator permission to copy to this folder

please solved my problem

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Provost Provost
Provost
13,520 12,929 1,691 4,396
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

software problem

Hi Ravi

We'll communicate in English as this is an international forum.

Which folder or file are you trying to copy in to the pen drive (I suppose you mean "pendrive" by "data pd"??)?

Please read this and try resolving it yourself with the tutorials provided in the links given as suggestion:
http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/17302-turn-off-warning-administrator-permission-copy.html

Regards

Visruth

I'm a Volunteer AND I don't work for, nor represent HP

Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say thank you and Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" if this is the answer you needed
0 Kudos
Honor Student
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

software problem

Sir no data transfer from laptop to pendrive. And the error showed by the laptop that is you will need to provide administrator permission to copy to these file. Please solved my problem step by step . Please sir
0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

software problem

Which file are you transferring to pen drive? From which folder in laptop is the data located?

Could you go through the link I attached above and go through the solutions given by Brink, David Bailey for the files you're trying to transfer, and see if you can transfer the data.

Regards

Visruth

Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say thank you and Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" if this is the answer you needed
0 Kudos
Honor Student
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

software problem

Hello sir any type data like movie music
0 Kudos
Honor Student
4 3 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

software problem

Please sir tell me what is the problem in laptop and solve my issue
0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

software problem

Hi,

OK I think you didn't try following the link I suggested in my previous post.

Only if you try and not succeed can I suggest anything more I have to offer.

As a start, enable built in Administrator account in your Windows 8 by following the option 1 in this link:
http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/9650-built-administrator-account-enable-disable-windows-8-a.htm...

Then logout from current user account and login to the already enabled built in Administrator account & try copying the movies, music to the pen drive from the folders they are in.

After successful copying, logout of the logged in built in Admin account, then login to your own use account, then disable the built in Administrator account using the same tutorial given in this post.

Regards

Visruth

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation