cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sasipraveen Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

some drivers are not supporting

hp pavilion 15 ab032tx
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

when i am installing intel cppc driver, network lan driver showing your system does not have requirements

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
947 891 41 165
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

some drivers are not supporting

Hey @sasipraveen,

I understand you're having some issues installing drivers. Maybe I can help.

I would run the HP Support Assistant.

The following are some helpful links for troubleshooting the HP Support Assistant or downloading the latest version:

HP Support Assistant

HP PCs - Using HP Support Assistant (Windows 10, 8, 7)
Using HP Support Assistant (Windows 7, Windows Vista)
HP PCs - Troubleshooting HP Support Assistant (Windows 10, 😎
HP PCs - Troubleshooting HP Support Assistant (Windows 7)

I also strongly recommend running the Windows Update Tool as it may find, and update any old or missing drivers that you need.

Give these things a try, and let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

TechSurge.

TechSurge
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation