cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

starting problem

HP 15-r014tx Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

My laptop is 

HP 15-r014tx Notebook PC

Iit has been anyear old...

when i turn it on...it automatically keeps restarting...

2 REPLIES 2
Level 4
128 128 8 37
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

starting problem

The process i am going to tell you is going to fix the problem but it  leaves some effects. All the update installed will be uninstalled to the version they had when you installed windows 8.1 and the programs in your Programs files(x86) NOT Programs files in C: Drive or the drive where windows is installed will be UNINSTALLED.The programs uninstalled will be listed on your desk top as Removed Applications.HTML . If you have no problems with the effects i have mentioned than procede as follows:

1.On boot tap F11 to enter Recovery.

2.On recovery go to Troubleshoot.

3.Then on troubleshoot click on Refresh your PC.

4.Wait for it to complete (takes about an hour)

5.Your System is restored. 

Hope this helps 🙂

Highlighted
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

starting problem

Thnx bro....

ii will surely try it out....and will inform u as soon.....

:generic:

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation