cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
osook Top Student
Top Student
8 4 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

synaptics driver for Pavilion dv4-1435dx with Windows 7

i'm trying to download the Synaptics mouse driver for my Pavilion dv4-1435dx notebook. But, on the HP drivers page, when it asks for my product name/number, it doesn't even recognize my product name/number. I am positive though that i have the correct information. So how come it's not showing up as a recognized product on HP, and how can I find the Synaptics driver for my notebook? (I am trying to turn off trackpad tapping). 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
osook Top Student
Top Student
8 4 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I wrote it in the Subject, but I'll specify here again, I am using Windows 7 on my notebook. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
2,326 2,315 176 722
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

dv4 come with alphs touchpad...here is driver for it ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45501-46000/sp45558.exe

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
0 Kudos
Dean
Dean
13,038 12,218 582 1,542
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Delete

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation