cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
algentino
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

the device "Intel(R) turbo boost technology driver" has a problem

my notebook is a:

hp pavilion dv7 3085dx 

with windows 7 home premium (64bits)

i have a problem with Intel(R) turbo boost technology driver, where we find it in device manager. 

device status: This device cannot start. (Code 10)

ressource setting: this device isn't using any resources because it has a problem.

i tried to update the software but it said that "the best driver software for your device is already installed"

what should i do??  lot of times i had my notebook frezzed. 

thanks you. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Level 10
4,420 4,402 448 749
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@algentino wrote:

my notebook is a:

hp pavilion dv7 3085dx 

with windows 7 home premium (64bits)

i have a problem with Intel(R) turbo boost technology driver, where we find it in device manager. 

device status: This device cannot start. (Code 10)

ressource setting: this device isn't using any resources because it has a problem.

i tried to update the software but it said that "the best driver software for your device is already installed"

what should i do??  lot of times i had my notebook frezzed. 

thanks you. 

Hi,

That laptop doesn't need the intel turboboost driver so you may uninstall it because it won't work anyway. The driver is designed for a cpu with an integrated graphics adapter which the Core i7-720qm is not. I have the same cpu and couldn't even install it..

Dv6-7000 Debian Buster
HP Touchpad provided by HP
HP Microserver Gen8 10TB Debian Server

*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
algentino
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks very much. 🙂 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation