Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 1 (235 Views)

touchpad and keyboard of my HP Probook 4510s not working

I am unable to use my laptop's touchpad and keyboard. Even my mouse is operational only when the windows is loaded. Meaning, during the booting time when i wish to change the booting option, at that time i am unable to use even my mouse. Which otherwise is the only outside device used via usb port. Earlier there was issue of BIOS application, which was corrupted, which not is visible when i just boot, meaning thereby, the button namely f1 or f8 is operation at the time of booting, but unable to do any change in the booting options which are visible when i just boot my laptop. Though with the help of USB i am able to work on my externally attached keyboard. What should be done to cure this issue this is persistently bothering me for last 15 days. I am unable to make my laptop's touchpad and keyboard operational. 1 thing more only Tab is operational and opening and closing bracket keys work that is it. And as i said now only f1 or f8 works during the booting, nothing else. Please get me out of this trouble. I've trying for many days. But unable to get rid of this issue.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation