Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
divyanshm7 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

type of cooling pad

Pavilion 15-n259tx
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

please tell me which type of cooling pad is best for HP Pavilion 15-n259tx Notebook

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17328 897 2514
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

type of cooling pad

Hey @divyanshm7, welcome to the HP Forums! 

Although I am not familiar with specific cooling pads, I'd like to make a suggested based on your inquiry. In the event your notebook is feeling warm/ over heating, I recommend taking a look at the following document for helpful troubleshooting and tips: HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the Laptop to Prevent Overheating.

I hope this helps. 

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation