cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
laptopproblem_1 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

unable to see HP logo at starting of pc

hp 2000-2D27DX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

sir when i was trying to dual boot my my PC with ubuntu and i by mistakely i activivaed it permenantly , after this i was not happy with the ubuntu i noticed athing that i was not getting HP lopo then my pc was starting and then i had a hard reset to windows 10 and still iam not able to find HP logo while my system is going to on instead of it i am seeing windows logo and i also lost all my HP inbuild apps like antivirus,youcam,hp support and everything PLEASE HELP ME............

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Retired
Retired
16542 16275 953 2192
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @laptopproblem_1,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand you need to return your HP 2000-2d27DX Notebook back to original software and drivers. Here is help to do that in the HP Recovery Manager.

Please let me know how this goes.

If this post helps you to resolve the issue you can click the Thumbs up icon to show gratitude!

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

whick one of them ........

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
16542 16275 953 2192
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @laptopproblem_1,

To wipe your system you would need to format the Hard Drive which either would ask you at the beginning of the HP Recovery Manager. To ensure total formatting do 1 then check the Hard Drive for the remaining one. If need be do the other.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

please give me a link from which i can directly download THE HP BACKUP AND RECOVERY.............Please please please..............

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
16542 16275 953 2192
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @laptopproblem_1,

There is not a direct download for the back up and recovery.

It would be in the original System Recovery Media that the Notebook asked you to create for about 30 Days upon purchase or you needed to create a USB Flash drive of the BIOS.

If you did not have them you will need to reach out to our phone support team to order them. Click the following link to get the support number for your region: Phone Assist Worldwide.  Fill out your product info and select your product. Fill out the form at the bottom of the page and when submitted it will give you a case number and phone number to call.

Thanks.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation