cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
larcsmussen
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

upgrade GPU on HP Pavilion All-in-one

HP Recommended
HP pavilion 27-a240se
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just purchased a HP pavilion 27-a240se AIO. was wondering if it is possible to upgrade the Graphics card in this All-in one PC. 

Cheers,

Carl

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 829 1,531
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@larcsmussen

A very warm welcome to the HP community. A very good day to you. 

I understand that you have a new HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-a240se and would like to know if it is possible to upgrade the graphics card on it.

I'll surely answer this for you. But before that let me inform you that HP does not recommend making any hardware changes to the computer as the computer is engineered for its best performance. However, you may do any upgrades at your own discretion.

Secondly, I did some research and found that for the HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-a240se there is no option available on the motherboard to upgrade the graphics card. 

I hope this answers your question. Please keep me posted for any further questions. All the best! 🙂

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation