cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
walid123
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

upgrade gpu hp envy 17

HP Recommended
hp envy 17 notebook

hi i have hp envy 17 notebook 7 generation  i7 16 ram and 2 graphic ( intel and and nividea 920m ) i wanna uprgrade my graphic card to a gtx one . is it possible ? i think there is an hp envy modele that has 960gtx  can i play a gtx 960 in my laptop ?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Huffer
Level 17
Level 17
44,704 44,481 7,172 12,716
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is no separate "card"; the graphics is part of the motherboard. You can swap in a motherboard with a stronger graphics card (maybe) but I am thinking you are way underestimating the expense of such a thing. And which motherboard you could swap in depends on your specific model which you have not provided. 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation