cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Alli_Kat96
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

video driver hp elitebook 8560p

HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 8560p
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I had this Laptop given to me. I downloaded the Sims4 and a game off of Steam. Every time I try and run either game I get this "Unable to Start: Can't run the Sims 4 with the video card in this system. Please check that the video card meets the minimum specifications and that the latest updates have been installed." 

I already checked the system for new updates and updated everything that had come up. I don't know what to do to update my laptop to make my games work. Getting very bummed out. Please help!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation