cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
techbilly Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

videos such as youtube dont work when i upgraded to windows10

Compaq cq58
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After upgrading from Win 8.1 to 10, typically a youtube video will show only black screen but sound works. Often I only get "This video cannot be played" or similar error. Sometimes a video will show a green pattern screen. Some videos work haltingly.

The display driver is up to date per HP assistant driver check. Similar results for Edge, Chrome and Mozilla.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
pred112 Tutor
Tutor
9 8 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

videos such as youtube dont work when i upgraded to windows10

Hello,

Try to install the latest k-lite codec pack...it seems a lot of ppl have problems with playing video after win10 update..
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation