Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

want to order a recovery disk

pavilion 15-R014TX
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

my OS has been crashed and want to order a recovery disk....my pc is out of warrenty ...ihad contacted online support many times but they tell me that they cant help me out as my pc is out of warrenty they told me to contact the service center but when i v=contact service center they told me that they cant help me out too as i have to order recovery disk through online support only

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 14
Level 14
6,936 6,932 719 2,769
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@yadavvirendra

I have sent you a private message requested for a few details. Please share the information in the private message itself and I will get this issue addressed.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14
Level 14
6,936 6,932 719 2,769
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@yadavvirendra

I received the update from my team that you were able to order the Recovery kit which you have received already.

Thanks much for your support and patience...

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation