Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tbirtcher Top Student
Top Student
5 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

want to upgrade wireless card in dv7-4294nr to intel 6200_n advanced. how do I get around bios block

want to be able to use any compatible wifi card. how do you mod the bios to make this happen? willing and able to program and flash bios

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4399 445 732
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

want to upgrade wireless card in dv7-4294nr to intel 6200_n advanced. how do I get around bios block

I have done it on my Dv6-2060ea..

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Wireless-Internet-and-home/Wireless-Card-upgrade/m-p/373183#M10365

Dv6-7000 Debian Stretch
HP ProBook 640 G1 Hackintosh Mojave 10.14.2
HP Touchpad provided by HP
HP Microserver Gen8 10TB Debian Server

*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation