Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jazzyjazz1313 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

what can i do if my hp stream notebook pc 11 keeps saying battery alert and wont charge

hp stream pc 11 K3Y84UA#ABA

Hi i was woundering what can i do if my hp stream pc 11 isnt holding a charge and the screen say battery alert when i turn it on i have no idea what to do please get in touch thank you for your time

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Dean Dean
Dean
7923 628 2829
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

what can i do if my hp stream notebook pc 11 keeps saying battery alert and wont charge

Hi,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum. Welcome !

Please, test your battery as described here >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YqzTmqMcjg

Although the article says Win 8, it works with any Windows the very sam way. Post back the results.

Do you use an original HP charger ?  Is there any way for you test if this charger works on another HP machine or to test with another HP charger on the HP Stream computer (charger with the same Watts usage) ?

**** Don't hesitate to hit the THUMB-UP+ button below to say THANKS or show appreciation
**** Mark this post as an ACCEPTED SOLUTION if it helps **** Thanks !

I am not employed by HP Inc. **** I express personal opinion only. **** HP Expert **** I work in IT and cyber security
Learn how to test and calibrate the battery in your HP Notebook. Calibrating the battery resets the battery gauge and ensures the battery recharges completely. For other helpful videos go to hp.com/supportvideos or youtube.com/howto4u. #HP #HPSupport #HPNotebooks SUBSCRIBE: ...
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation