cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jl6508 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

what is the dvd which comes with the hp laptop when i bought it,hp 250 g2 notebook pc,the label:

hp 250 g2 notebook pc
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

the label on the dvd: application and driver recovery dvd. contains software and drivers already installed. for software reinstallation and repair only. is it to be inserted in the tray to recover all the programs,files,data,music,videos,documents,etc. after running a system recovery prompted up by the computer,by hp?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
18,523 16,482 1,535 3,661
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

what is the dvd which comes with the hp laptop when i bought it,hp 250 g2 notebook pc,the label:

jl6508

Sorry, but NO.

That disk is used to reinstall ONLY the HP apps and drivers that came preinstalled on the PC.

It will not recovery any data, settings, or apps that you have installed.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation