cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
hemant-- Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

when i plugged in charger...after 1 minutes battery charging is automatically plugged in and out ...

[edited]
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

When i plugged in my charger....my battery is automatically shown plugged in and out continuously and always nattery charging indicator in and out

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
14461 13421 713 1904
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

when i plugged in charger...after 1 minutes battery charging is automatically plugged in and out ...

Hi @hemant--,

Welcome to the HP Forum! 🙂    It is a fantastic site to find information, tips, and suggestions. For you to have the most rewarding experience please review the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I understand that when you connect the AC adapter the battery charging icon fluctuates on and off causing the icon to appear and disappear.  Are you connecting directly to an electrical outlet and not using a power bar / surge protector? Have you tried a different outlet? Here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Using the AC Power Adapter to help you determine where the issue lies. May I suggest, you also test and calibrate the battery.  HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 😎. Please keep me posted on your progress.

If a post helps you, inspires you, provides fresh insight, or teaches you something new, please consider clicking the "Thumbs Up" on that Post. Should this resolve your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" to help other visitors and member alike to find what worked for you. 

Sparkles1

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation