Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (320 Views)

where to found software for installing hp scanjet 3770 in hp elitebook with windows 7 enterprise

original cd´s for installing  the product it´s not for windows 7

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (316 Views)

Re: where to found software for installing hp scanjet 3770 in hp elitebook with windows 7 enterprise

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I don't think Windows 7 was there when HP created the CD and HP only officially supports up to Vista as shown:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=391319&lang=en&cc=us&...

HP also indicates in this:

"If no drivers are listed in the Microsoft Windows 7 section then the scanner is not officially supported by HP. Drivers listed in the Microsoft Windows Vista section may work in Microsoft Windows 7 but are not guaranteed to work."

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (305 Views)

Re: where to found software for installing hp scanjet 3770 in hp elitebook with windows 7 enterprise

Banhien,

Many thanks for your help. I tried to install drivers for Vista and the system shows a message telling me that the Visa drivers was not better that drivers included in the Pc

At the end, drivers included in OS Windows 7 permit  basic functions of the scanner, operating from the front panel of the device and it is enough for me.

Once again, many thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation