cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
yogi_148
Level 1
8 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

window partion is showing low space even last night it was 30 Gb space free in this partion

HP Recommended
Hp 15 r206tu
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

hello,

i am yogendra singh i am here again  with new problem..

my laptop's window partion is showing low space warning but on last night i checked this space was  upto 30Gb, i don't what happened  in it in a signle night. so please help me to  resolve this problem..

thanks

Yogendra Singh

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Mrstenter
Retired
Retired
16,541 17,372 959 2,184
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @yogi_148,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

I came across your post about the Notebook, and wanted to assist you! I have looked into your issue about your HP 15-r206tu Notebook and issues with running out of disk space on your Drive. Here is a link to help resolve this error message.

You can do a system restore. System restore will help if something automatically updated and did not go well on the Notebook causing this issue.

When performing a System restore please note remove any and all USB devices. Disconnect all non-essential devices as they can cause issues.

Please let me know how this goes.

You can say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up below!Smiley Happy.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation