Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
5 4 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

windows 7 & hp advisor

HP Recommended

I had a dm3-1023tx and it was come with windows 7 32bit, and hp advisor 3.2.X.X, but I upgradeing to 64bit and I have no way to find the hp advisor 3.2.X.X and none of hp advisor on the site of hp is working for me as well.........

anybody have the solution & how can I reinstall the HP Game as well? I can't find anything related installer on the harddisk...

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

so.....no solution?????

when will hp upload the newest hp advisor on web??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 3
40 40 1 3
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

FWIW the old HP Advisor is still resident on my C: drive after I upgraded Vista to Windows 7. Most of it works but parts of the help files are not there. Why not just use the new HP Support Assistant that replaces HP Advisor.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-78032-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&...

Its also listed at the bottom of the Windows 7 64-bit download page for your HP machine...

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=4063&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=4044760&lang=en

"When all else fails, read the instructions"
MS-MVP Windows Desktop Experience
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
HP Support Assistant and HP Advisor is not the same thing...and I know the newesy HP advisor would support the windows 7
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 4
182 180 3 11
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

So far there does not appear to be a version of HP Advisor for Windows 7. I've been told there won't be by HP Support, due to the release of HP Support Assistant, regardless of other info available.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12
4,535 4,502 384 1,081
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ryguy2008 wrote:

So far there does not appear to be a version of HP Advisor for Windows 7. I've been told there won't be by HP Support, due to the release of HP Support Assistant, regardless of other info available.

There is an new HP Advisor (previously called HP Total Care Advisor) for Windows Vista and Windows 7.  It was listed on all of the Software and Drivers Download pages until the past few days...it will probably reappear soon.

The new version ("HP Advisor 3.1.9289.3128, Released: 2009-09-29") is available for download by clicking here

Message Edited by Kalt on 12-01-2009 09:53 AM
0 Kudos
Tags (2)
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation