cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ayubyaqoob
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

windows 7

HP Recommended
HP G62-b20SA Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

my laptop had a virus  i deleted all files so no data left on all partitions how do i load windows 7 with no cds, files as back up

1 REPLY 1
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 10,355 577 1,703
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

See: http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-G62-Notebook-PC-series/4247533/model/4315424

There is no option to order a replacement copy of Windows 7 directly from HP.

Or, if you have a friend with the "retail" Windows 7 (Home? Professional?) CD-ROM,

you can install from that media, using the 25-character product-key listed on the Microsoft decal on your computer's case,

and then add any "missing" device-drivers, downloading from the above web-site.

See:  www.ComputerSurgeons.com -- for your specific model, they may have a copy of the original CD-ROM for sale.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation