Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
shubang_12 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

worst laptop

r0-14tx
Microsoft Windows Server 2003

i purchased hp laptop in dec 2014......with model r0-14tx. i have been experiencing hinge problems from last 1 year... i was opening my lid and i heard a cracking sound on right and day after it broke.... that time my laptop was in warranty....so they replaced the whole back cover... but after jst 3 months ..the same problem occured again in right hinge.....and they again replaced it .. and when my warranty expired ...the problem again started in left hinge... i contacted hp centers ...but they were not giving any suitable ans .to me..... so i think the hp had been making the laptops with manufacturing defects....m thinking of repairing it ...but m sure this problem will again happen ..thats why m not doing anything..... i Request company for replacement or compensation of this worst laptop ever seen in my lie now my left hinge is broken and m keeping tat as it is.

plzzzzz..someone reply ....m fed up with this;(((

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
36533 5488 9422
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

worst laptop

r0-14tx is not a recognized HP model. And what is with the WIndows Server 2003? Is that the correct operating system?

You are not going to receive compensation by posting here. We are just fellow end users and have no ability to adjust problems financially. We can help you find a way to fix it yourself but you say you are doing nothing. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation