Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP PROBOOK 4540S
2CE3511J22
HP Recommended
Hi,
My PC is saying, HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI
Version 1.6.0.0 - BIOS

Please help me

Thank you.
HP Recommended

@emulyata

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

The Riddle_Decipher is at your service. 

I understand you need help with the hardware diagnostics tool,

I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details: 

What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

(Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?

When was the last time it worked without these issues & what exactly is the issue? Could you elaborate? 

Please reply with the details for further assistance. 

Eager to help!

If I have helped you resolve the issue, 

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon 

followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution' 

And Have a great day Ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Haiden

HP Recommended
Hi i have this problem when i make a test for the hard drive
FAILURE ID: 94Q7VV-6KE8ST-8FPJW1-60E903
PRODUCT ID : D1B21UA#ABL
PLEASE REPLY ASAP
THANK YOU
HP Recommended
I make this test because my laptop hp envy dv6 corei7 windows 8 . Take too long time to boot
Thanks again
HP Recommended

how do i fix my hp-630 with window 10, i keep have this blues screen each time i power on my system and some time is for me to press any key before 5 second to skip disck check. thanks

HP Recommended
Hello, my hp elitebook8460p touchpad and keyboard just stopped working immediately my avast antivirus asked me to download an update which I did and was asked to restart my pc and that was all. My keyboard and touchpad is no longer responding, pls help me
thank you.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.