11-08-2018 07:06 AM
( Views : 266 )
- HP Support Assistant shows message "HP support assistant has stopped working. A problem caused the program working properly. Windows will close the program and notify if a solution is available."
- HP Support Assistant loads but occasionally crashes, stops responding
- HP Support Assistant constantly fails to download or install drivers or updates
- Restart the computer / the operating system and see if this helps.
- If the issue persists, uninstall and attempt to reinstall the application - HP Support Assistant (HPSA)
- Click on the Windows Start button
- Type Control Panel and load it
- Open Control Panel and navigate to Programs and features
- Find "HP Support Assistant" and uninstall it
- Wait a couple of seconds for the process to complete
- Find "HP Support Framework" and uninstall it if present
- Restart the computer
- Use your browser to download the latest version of the app from here (click the orange/red button) >> http://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html
- Install the app and it should work from then on