Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 1 (56 Views)

Bluetooth issue - cannot connect to BT headset

Hi,

I recently received a replacement palm pre from Sprint (my previous unit had its own set of problems) and the Bluetooth on the new one does not work, well atleast what I tried. I have a Samsung headset WEP470 and the pre just does not detect it. The thing is that I was using the same headset with my older pre unit, it worked just fine. I still went ahead and tried a Motorola headset with no luck.

I am getting really frustrated with this... The previous pre unit I had had this weird thing with the screen locking up...when getting a call you just can't unlock it...I have missed numerous calls because of that...and just to verify that its just not me maybe not knowing how to "Drag up to unlock" I had couple other people try it too and it wouldn't get unlocked!! then there was another issue with the volume button and the alarm bell notification getting displayed and taking over normal menu operation...so I have been to the store to get it checked and contacted palm chat support. finally to get over all of this they send me a new phone

And the new unit seems to have come with its own set of flaws!! I mean first and foremost its supposed to be a phone and support the basic functions related to that...just seems so ridiculous.

Any tricks/tips to get over this Bluetooth issue?

Thanks!

Post relates to: Pre p100eww (Sprint)

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation