Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (5,026 Views)

Difference between HP ePrint, HP Print Service plugin, and HP All in one printer remote

I am successfully printing to our HP All-in-one with my Samsung 5s. I have 3 apps installed: HP ePrint Plugin, HP ePrint, and HP All-in-One Printer Remote. My question is, surely I don't need them all, do I? What is the difference and which could I remove without damaging my successful printing?
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (5,012 Views)

Re: Difference between HP ePrint, HP Print Service plugin, and HP All in one printer remote

Hi,

They are not the same. Depeding on your need, you may need all of them. For example, if you wish to scan, HP ePrint app won't help, you need  HP All-in-One Printer Remote aap.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Student
Message 3 of 3 (481 Views)

Re: Difference between HP ePrint, HP Print Service plugin, and HP All in one printer remote

Could you elaborate on what, specifically, each of the apps in question DO. This answer was not nearly specific enough. Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation