Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (1,222 Views)
Accepted Solution

Does HP support the Palm Pilot PDA?

Product Name: Palm Pilot PDA

My wife owns a Palm Pilot PDA. (1) Does HP support this device or (2) should she recycle it?

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: Does HP support the Palm Pilot PDA?

Hi,

I don't know what do you mean recycle but from the following article I would throw it to a bin at the end of its life:

https://thenextweb.com/insider/2011/08/18/hp-announces-it-will-discontinue-touchpad-stop-webos-device-development/#.tnw_JCgJMW7P

Regards.

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 4 (1,214 Views)

Hi,

I don't know what do you mean recycle but from the following article I would throw it to a bin at the end of its life:

https://thenextweb.com/insider/2011/08/18/hp-announces-it-will-discontinue-touchpad-stop-webos-devic...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (1,192 Views)

BH:

Thx much for the article. Based upon the info listed in this document, I will probably dig a hole on my back yard and bury the Palm Pilot, just like I did with the hard drive on our old Dell Dimension desktop.

Distinguished Professor
Message 4 of 4 (1,142 Views)

The linked article is about HP's abandonment of webOS devices.  They are unrelated to the Palm Pilot PDA, except for the fact that they are both abandoned (by HP) technologies.  Palm OS was abandonded by HP even longer ago than webOS.

This forum is the only remaining HP-sponsored support for Palm devices, and the help available here is from volunteers.

If your wife's PDA is experiencing specific issues, someone here might be able to help if you specify the exact problem and the device model.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation