09-27-2013 10:48 AM
HP Support Center Mobile keeps growing
We are pleased to announce a newer release of the HP Support Center Mobile (HPSCm) App.
HP continues to expand the delivery of personalized technical support for HP products via mobile devices.
Built on the foundations of the previous release, the HPSCm 3.2 version brings HP customers an improved user experience with the addition of Case Management capabilities, an enhanced self-solve experience, and a “Contracts and Warranties” dashboard. HPSCm 3.2 also includes a couple of improvements from customers’ feedback reported via the App Stores.
The new HP Support Center Mobile App release keys features include:
- Access recent cases created for a HP Passport user ID.
(Along with cases created against any shared Contract & Warranty).
- View and add notes to cases.
- Make a request to HP to close a case.
- Select cases to 'Watch.'
- View a list of watched cases.
- Enhanced access to manuals.
- Improved Search experience with Suggested Typing.
Contracts & Warranties Dashboard
- View Contracts and Warranties by expiry date.
- Access Contract details including all linked products.
- Refresh contract data in the App for single Support Agreement ID (vs. all or nothing in the previous version).
Improved User Experience
- New and easier to use home screen.
- App Global Search
(Search for App Contents; Cases, Bookmarks, Contracts and Warranties).
- Improved access to Product Lists.
- View product details immediately you add the product.
- Filter products by contract and warranty status.
- Simplified Help (visual cues and an HP hosted document).
- Chat session scrolls with the latest messages at the top of the screen.
- Added support for Korean (UI Language and Assisted Services).
- Added “Contact HP” link to HP Phone Numbers.
- Improved handling of PDF files.
- Android - Added the capability to EXIT and close the app.
- Added support to ePub content type.
Customers can get started using HP Support Center Mobile App by completing the following steps:
- Download the App from their favorite App Store
- Launch the App by clicking the icon
- Enter User Information or Sign up with your HP Passport ID
- import HPP Linked Products (HP Commercials or Enterprise Devices/Products).
Customer Support for the Mobile App
More information can be found at www.hp.com/services/hpscmobile
Customers with questions regarding the HP Support Center Mobile App can:
· Use the embedded Support request within the App in the Settings section.
This will send an email to the following distribution list monitored by the Usage Team email@example.com.
· Create a ticket for the customer by emailing the issue to the Usage Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Usage Support Team will then follow-up with you.