Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 1 (61 Views)

Memos not shown on Palm Desktop 6.2

Have a Palm TX. Was using Win XP and just recently updated to Windows 7.  Was using Palm Desktop v4.2 and having many problems syncing.  Finally switched to Palm Desktop by Access v6.2 and after some problems was finally able to successfully sync with this version 6.2.  However on the desktop itself only 2 items show up which are "Media and Install".  I have over 200 items/files in my Palm Memos on my TX and cannot understand why they are not being synchronized to the Desktop during sync process.  I have brought up the Hot Sync manager on Cptr and have tried all configurations I can think of mainly changing to "Device overwrites desktop"  but they are just not showing up on desktop.  I notice on the HS manager this program is shown as "Memopad" rather than Memos which is how they are referred to on my unit....don't know if this makes a difference or not.

I must admit, I don't quite understand this new Internet Explorer with Win 7.  I have gone into libraries which they are called now and brought up the Palm files and there are many many in there but I haven't a clue which to click on and whether it would help or not.

At any rate would appreciate greatly if anyone can provide any information or help in what is going on here.

Thanks Bill

Post relates to: Tungsten E

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation