Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (169 Views)

Old VisorPlatinum Palm Desktop 4.0.1

This is my second time requesting help re: this problem and received no response but it my be due to a lack of info on my

behalf.  I am a "New Be".

I have a Visor Platinum - Windows XP OS USB Cradle and can not HotSync.

Batteries failed and the Visor crashed.  I reinstalled the Palm Desktop 4.0.1 and reset the Visor.

I have entered addresses on  Palm Desktop 4.0.1 and I have entered addresses on the Visor.

My name appears on top right corner of the Palm Desk and on the top right corner of the Visor.

When I click the button on the cradle the PC chimes and a message appears asking "if I would allow access to Outlook address book" I click "YES".  The PC show it's synchronizing and the Visor shows it's synchronizing . . . but nothing transfers!  Does anybody have any ideas.

Thanking you,

Bill

Post relates to: Visor Platinum

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Professor
Message 2 of 2 (169 Views)

Re: Old VisorPlatinum Palm Desktop 4.0.1

Hello Bill.

Did you check the HotSync log for error messages that might be a clue to what is going on?  Click the HotSync Manager icon in the Windows system tray and then select View Log.

Alan G

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation