Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
PALM Desktop

I change to new PC therefore re-installed the Palm Desktop software but it is not sync with Palm.   I tried 4.1 or 6.1 version but still failed.    I already copy the Palm data to my new PC but i dont know how to re-install the data back to software. 

Please let me know how to do it.   

Many thanks

Jen

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Please read the first post of this section which explains how to install the Aceeca driver.  This will enable you to run HotSync correctly.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Palm-and-WebOS/64-Bit-Windows7-8-8-1-10-USB-drivers-for-Palm-Desktop/td...

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

😞 Too complicated.   Any easy step for me to follow?

HP Recommended

@JENKWAN wrote:

😞 Too complicated.   Any easy step for me to follow?

Nope, sorry!

Time marches on.  Perhaps you have a tech-savvy friend who could help?

WyreNut

Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
HP Recommended

OMG.  (:|  Our IT people is last generation they haven't no idea on PALM, that why i post here ask for help.   

I copy the data to my new PC and have software, just dont know how to sync them togethe?   

HP Recommended

@JENKWAN wrote:

OMG.  (:|  Our IT people is last generation they haven't no idea on PALM, that why i post here ask for help.   

I copy the data to my new PC and have software, just dont know how to sync them togethe?   

All they have to do is read the directions...

WyreNut

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.