Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I still had a few copies on various old PC's I have in the house.

Use this link from my public DropBox account to grab it!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71661802/PalmDesktopWin62.exe

Enjoy!

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@gilconsult1 wrote:

How come your link works and this doesn't..... thank you , thank you.  My link is http://kb.hpwebos.com/wps/portal/kb/na/tungsten/e2/unlocked/downloads/page_en.html

Because I am hosting the link myself.  HP refuses to repair their broken download links, and they may never return!   😞

WyreNut

Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.

View solution in original post

36 REPLIES 36
HP Recommended

Thanks very much.  I figured somebody (smarter than me) would have a copy on a hard drive somewhere!

HP Recommended

How come your link works and this doesn't..... thank you , thank you.  My link is http://kb.hpwebos.com/wps/portal/kb/na/tungsten/e2/unlocked/downloads/page_en.html

HP Recommended

@gilconsult1 wrote:

Because I am hosting the link myself.  HP refuses to repair their broken download links, and they may never return!   😞

WyreNut

HP Recommended

You  should have a URL so people can appreciate it... why doesn't HP keep the link active? l Studpid to have it and not work.

HP Recommended

What does the Palm Desktop program do and which devices does it support??

HP Recommended

It synchronizes data from a PalmOS device to a computer.

Note:  You have been asking about webOS devices in other posts.  Palm Desktop is not something you would use.

WyreNut

HP Recommended

Thanks so much for the info and the download.

Would you happen to have a copy of the Data Transfer Assistant (DTA) that you can upload here.

I want to move the contacts from my Palm Pixi to the computer - the screen of the Pixi is not working so I can't do the export to .cvs option.

I had set contacts to synch to my google account, but it stopped doing so a couple of months back.

HP Recommended

@lor226 wrote:

Thanks so much for the info and the download.

Would you happen to have a copy of the Data Transfer Assistant (DTA) that you can upload here.

I want to move the contacts from my Palm Pixi to the computer - the screen of the Pixi is not working so I can't do the export to .cvs option.

I had set contacts to synch to my google account, but it stopped doing so a couple of months back.

That is not how the DTA works.

It was designed to move your PIM data from Palm Desktop to your webOS account.  From the website:  

Your data must be in Palm Desktop, Outlook, Mac Address Book, or iCal to be found and transferred by the DTA. The DTA cannot export data directly from another device, handheld or device.

Since the webOS servers are dead, this software will not function.

WyreNut

HP Recommended

Thanks much, I really appreciate it!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.