Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 47 (3,552 Views)
Accepted Solution

Palm TX Enterprise Security Update download?

The server that the link to the ESU update points to is not working. Anyone know if this is a permanent circumstance? If it is, is there an alternative way to obtain the file? Thx.

Post relates to: Palm TX

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: Palm TX Enterprise Security Update download?

kendiluigi wrote:

Do you happen to have the Enterprise Security Update (ESU) for the Palm T|X, or, happen to know of anyone who has it. My security settings on my Cisco Linksys 802.11n wireless router is set to WPA-Personal, and I'd be a little leary to change it back to WPA noting the juvenile computer geeks in our neighborhood -- five which have been investigated and arrested by the FBI for computer hacking attempts at the Pentagon. If you happen to have it, can you please respond to me at southstarflightnurseken@gmail.com. Please accept my thankx, in advance, for your assistance and support. I know that getting suport from HP is getting less, if non-existant, so any assistance that you can give would be appreciated.

Posting an email address in a public forum is an open invite for "Hit me with spam!"

I have the update.  PM me with an email address, and I'll send it.

WyreNut

View solution in context
Distinguished Professor
Message 2 of 47 (3,549 Views)

I will ask about it. But please be aware that support resources for legacy Palm OS devices are down to almost nothing. So, it might or might not get fixed. Keep checking back.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 47 (3,548 Views)

Understood, and thank you. I'm not expecting much in the way of continued Palm support, but if I could find that update somehow, it would be a help.

Provost
Message 4 of 47 (3,548 Views)

[ Edited ]

Try using this public download link from my DropBox account:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uio8aglobkr7fye/TX%20Security%20Upgrade.zip?dl=0

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
Student
Message 5 of 47 (3,549 Views)

Hi I have also been trying to get the Palm TX Enterprise Security Update but the link dose not work, please can any one tell me how to get it Thanks

Student
Message 6 of 47 (3,549 Views)

I saw you responded to DesertRat, I was just wondering if that meant you had been successful in obtaining the software?

Provost
Message 7 of 47 (3,554 Views)

JusBer wrote:

I saw you responded to DesertRat, I was just wondering if that meant you had been successful in obtaining the software?

Yes, he received it.

Check your PM's here on this forum for instructions.

WyreNut

If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
Student
Message 8 of 47 (3,548 Views)

I'm also interested in the TX ESU download - would it be possible to obtain it.

Thanks.

Student
Message 9 of 47 (3,549 Views)

Do you happen to have the Enterprise Security Update (ESU) for the Palm T|X, or, happen to know of anyone who has it. My security settings on my Cisco Linksys 802.11n wireless router is set to WPA-Personal, and I'd be a little leary to change it back to WPA noting the juvenile computer geeks in our neighborhood -- five which have been investigated and arrested by the FBI for computer hacking attempts at the Pentagon. If you happen to have it, can you please respond to me at southstarflightnurseken@gmail.com. Please accept my thankx, in advance, for your assistance and support. I know that getting suport from HP is getting less, if non-existant, so any assistance that you can give would be appreciated.

Provost
Message 10 of 47 (3,549 Views)

kendiluigi wrote:

Posting an email address in a public forum is an open invite for "Hit me with spam!"

I have the update.  PM me with an email address, and I'll send it.

WyreNut

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation