Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (1,100 Views)

System restore

I got a hp tablet from an individual and went into settings and performed a full restore then went to set it up with language and country and when it asked for internet connection after I put in password it reads not connected can't find internet then a help web page pops up so I went to page on my laptop only to find out it no longer exist so searching on Google I found this page and read about a three button factory reset now it's turned off and won't turn on I don't know the model number or anything as it didn't come with paperwork I only know it has hp webos at the top left corner 

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 5 (1,060 Views)

Re: System restore

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Try holding both the power button, and center (Home) button pressed together for 15 - 20 seconds.

Be sure the device is charged!

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 5 (1,012 Views)

Thanks I have it on now but have another question it's been restored I guess it ask for language and when I select English the country united states it ask for internet logg in so I complete that and I know I have wifi cause of my laptop and phone it says it can't connect but the wifi meter at the top shows signal strength as full and then says go to a support page so I did on laptop but it doesn't exist anymore so do you know how I can get it to work again
Provost
Message 4 of 5 (981 Views)

Pretty difficult to help if I don't know what device you have!

If it's an HP TouchPad running webOS, you're pretty much out of luck anyway - HP pulled the plug on these devices, and there are no servers to connect to!

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
Highlighted
Teacher
Message 5 of 5 (878 Views)

[ Edited ]
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation