cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Sergey32
Level 1
3 2 0 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Проблема с заменой картриджей

HP Recommended
Envy 5030
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Добрый день. На моем принтере в комплекте были картриджи hp 304. Они закончились. В продаже данные картриджи отсутствуют. Официальной заменой являются картриджи с номером hp  123. После установки картриджей hp 123 принтер выдает ошибку "указанные картриджи не предназначены для принтера". Как решить данную проблему?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bob_Headrick
Level 16
Level 16
33,519 26,842 2,444 9,254
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You will need to Contact HP to request a "Regionalization Reset". There should not be any charge for this, it is covered as part of the cartridge warranty. You will need to have access to your computer and printer while on the line with HP. You will also need to have a set of cartridges for the new region, once the reset is complete cartridges from the original region will no longer work.  HP's web page on the subject is here.

I have also seen folks reporting success posting a private message in HP's Facebook Support page here and requesting a Regionalization Reset.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

View solution in original post

1 person found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
Sergey32
Author
Level 1
3 2 0 2
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello guys!

i have a envy 5030 bought in the UK but now I live in the  Russia. The UK cartridges are labelled as 304 whilst the Russia ones are 123. Printer shows that 123 is incompatible. Open reading it seems like I need to change the regional setting. Does anyone have the specifics for the Envy 5030 model?

your help is much appreciated.

Thank you,

Sergey

Bob_Headrick
Level 16
Level 16
33,519 26,842 2,444 9,254
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You will need to Contact HP to request a "Regionalization Reset". There should not be any charge for this, it is covered as part of the cartridge warranty. You will need to have access to your computer and printer while on the line with HP. You will also need to have a set of cartridges for the new region, once the reset is complete cartridges from the original region will no longer work.  HP's web page on the subject is here.

I have also seen folks reporting success posting a private message in HP's Facebook Support page here and requesting a Regionalization Reset.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

View solution in original post

Sergey32
Author
Level 1
3 2 0 2
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Helped by posting a personal message on the HP Facebook support page here requesting a reset of regionalization.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation