Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJetPro 9010 Series
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I have a HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 purchased from Costco. It has worked fine a year. This is our home printer and we are in the lowest volume of printing on the Instant Ink program. My printer displays low ink message and will not print. I never received any ink form HP. I went to Costco and bought the correct (and expensive) ink cartridges, as I have important documents to print. When I installed the cartridges they are recognized  on the Printer Status as full but the printer will still not print. I canceled the instant ink feature/subscription and the printer will still not print. It says the ink is not able to be read by instant ink. I have searched online and have followed everything the instructions say. I am extremely frustrated and ready to throw this out and go by a Canon or Epson printer. I feel like my printer is held hostage by HP.  Help.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @JGD4,

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.