Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

The last time I did that with an HP printer it was disastorous and now my employer prohibits it.

HP Recommended

Me too!

HP Recommended

I am being told they have been recalled. Can we buy the ink only from you online

HP Recommended

I NEED yellow why can't I get it. Is there any other kind of ink compatiable to use in my printer

HP Recommended

Do you really think telling people to go somewhere else for help helps? If you're an hp support persin why can't you answer the question? 

HP Recommended

I'm pretty sure TEJ1602 is an automated reply bot...

Anyhoo I just checked the HP website and some of the yellow & cyan packs are showing again — not all, but some.

HP Recommended

I replaced the cartridges with the ones they sent me and now my PRINTER WILL NOT PRINT> i have spent HOURS trying to figure out what to do and. with the.  utterly useless virtual assistant. It is impossible to find. a person.  And now the chat bot says they will send. me a new yellow. cartridge?  This is absolutely ENRAGING>

HP Recommended

Hi HP!  I just read this reply from HP, and have to say, at the current time, there is no possibility to purchase the blue and yellow 902 printer cartridges.  I need an urgent solution. This printer is for my work, and my children use it for school. Please provide urgent feedback as to a solution!

HP Recommended

Sorry but your response is not correct. I have checked HP online and received "out of stock"

I have also called the four STAPLES stores, including the local Reading Staples where I purchased my HP computer, and they do not have the four pack hp902 cartridges due to your HP recall.

A 902 black and yellow cartridge is available at some stores but not all.

As a customer, I use the four pack when I replace my cartridges and use my rebate funds to offset the exorbitantly high priced HP brand 902 ink cartridges. I can buy my same printer for about the same price it costs for the ink.

Not only is this a HP customer service problem, but the printer/ink cost structure needs to be looked at when using your HP brand ink. Now that you have a recall, I am not able to use my discount coupons that I have really paid  for by using in the past only HP ink cartridges.  

What is going on? I know due to the CORONA 19 virus and the number of people now at home using their own office computers has increased demand on printers and ink, but in our Market Driven Capitalist Society (while we still  have it) I would think the powers to be at HP would welcome this increase in business and would be better prepared to adjust to the new printer and ink environment. 

What plans does HP have to make things right with we customers and what is the status on the HP Ink recall?

Thank  you.

HP Recommended

What's HP solution to this problem? I went to office max and they said contact HP. HP needs to figure out a solution ASAP. I called HP support and they weren't aware of this problem. Come on guys get back to your customers and let us know what we need to do.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.