Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

When are new cartridges going to be available??? **bleep**, this is ridiculous.

HP Recommended

I've been following this thread since I started my new job servicing several offices using this ink. it might be time to present the option of new printers if HP can't get back to anybody, at least with a timeline.

HP Recommended

you give us a list of hp 902 COLOR cartridges that can be used, BUT NONE ARE AVAILABLE ANYWHERE AND HAVE NOT BEEN AVAILABLE FOR MONTHS!!!!!. When will these 902 COLOR cartridges be in stock?    ALL HP HAS BEEN SAYING IS "THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT.  WE ARE WORKING ON THE PROBLEM." for a long, long, time.  In the mean time my printer is a boat anchor.  By HP's inaction, is HP telling the customer to go buy a Canon, Epson or other brand printer?  WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS AND WHEN WILL THIS PROBLEM BE RESOLVED?  Or, do I start shopping for a new printer and it WILL NOT BE A HP PRINTER.

HP Recommended

Has there been a solution to this?!? This is ridiculous you can’t get the ink and you can’t get through on customer service to speak with anyone. Why are people doing just buying a different brand of printer? I definitely won’t be buy HP ever again after this. 

HP Recommended

This ink is not available and hasn’t been for sometime how do you expect this to be resolved 

HP Recommended

me, too

I was able to get some between Staples and the HP site - but there seems to be no cyan left anywhere

HP, any news on this?

HP Recommended

When will HP 902 color cartridges be available?  Please advise ASAP!!

HP Recommended

902 Cyan is still not available. 2 months out of stock everywhere,,,What shall we do?

HP Recommended

I am running out of and nobody has replacement 902xl or 902 cartridges available including the hp store so what do suggest?  I will buy non hp if I must (don’t like this option) but I don’ want my printer to dry out with no ink. Is this my only option or does hp have fix coming quickly.

HP Recommended

While you'd think our HP printers would operate on non-HP ink, given that HP isn't providing any ink---that hasn't been my experience. I tried two rounds of non-HP ink and the printer repeatedly claimed there was a paper jam when there was not. I've come to understand the printer does some kind of check of the ink and if it is deemed unworthy, it won't print (hence the jam message). I had to buy another (non-HP!) printer because my printer wouldn't even let me print with black-only using my HP black cartridge. HP has lost my business.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.