Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Read the above posts, please, as Staple and OfficeMax/Office Depot websites have them back. A couple of us ordered them and already have had them delivered.

HP Recommended

I wouldn’t have posted if any local stores still had them. Not everyone wants to order them. A lot of people prefer to go somewhere physically for their purchases. 

HP Recommended

HP does NOT have any 902 cartridges on it's website.  Your reply seems untrue from my recent experience over the last week looking for the 902 ink and talking with an employee at the local Staples whose shelves are bare of 902 ink.

HP Recommended

They had some today on the website. At least, I hope so... because I ordered some. Good luck!

HP Recommended

Ordered from the Staples website, delivered free to my home.

HP Recommended

I was able to buy all four colors (in individual 902XL cartridges) from HP, last week.  They should be arriving in he next day or so.  I tried Staples, at the same time, and all they had available was Black and Magenta (no Yellow or Cyan).  It seems supplies are going to fluctuate on an, almost, daily basis until HP gets things under control.  I'm longing for the day when multipacks will be available, again.

HP Recommended

They have all colors and black in both regular and XL on their website for the past few days at least.  So not untrue, try checking again.

HP Recommended

I was unable to find that link. Could you repost it in regards to the 902 yellow shortage and using other ink manufactures?

TIA

HP Recommended

I finally was able to purchase the 902XL on HPs website (store.HP.com) about 3 weeks ago having been advised that using other inks could corrupt my machine. Looks like they still have some in stock today except for the 3-packs and the XL Cyan. Hope that helps.

HP Recommended

What in the back sassward, customer hating, monopolistic, ink manipulating, false scarcity, planned obsolescence bull manure world is this? Why is it even hard to get this stuff? I can find crack easier than these cartridges. Come on HP, be a good corporate citizen and update our printers to allow third party cartridges if you cannot maintain a required material for your product to function! 

I wonder if I sign up for instant ink if there will be an issue getting the ink. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.