Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Well... I did it and bought aftermarket ink from Amazon and it's working.

Ya'll can either keep complaining and waiting for no response or be proactive about it.  I now have a working printer with 902 ink! 🙂

HP Recommended

I did what it said and bought aftermarket ink and it worked.

**BLEEP** be positive and create solutions!

HP Recommended

Happy for you, Achestnut, but I’ve bought two rounds of off brand ink from Amazon and my printer wouldn’t work with either of them. So I’ll take a pass on your lecture to be ‘proactive’ and continue to complain about HP’s horrid customer service and all the money I’ve wasted trying to get my printer to work. 

HP Recommended

HP 902 yellow cartridges are in stock on the HP website and also at Staples. Ordered mine from Staples (free next day delivery). Hoping that cyan will come back in stock soon so we can all have working printers again.

HP Recommended

I posted a link here with a simple setting to change on your printer to make it work.  Doesn’t makeup for HPs awful customer service but it’s something to try. 

I went to look for a new printer to purchase and so many are sold out or out of stock.  Wasn’t willing to buy a $500 one at this time.   But this setting change did work for me.   Aftermarket didn’t work for me prior.  

HP Recommended

HP 902 Cyan ink cartridges are finally available on HP’s website! Must be an early Christmas gift! 😊

HP Recommended

Yay! The 902 cyan just came into Staples - only standard as of last night - but I ordered them in case it was still awhile before the others 

.HP - thanks for getting them in - my suggestion for next time there is an issue is that you let us know up front instead of letting questions go on for so long 

HP Recommended

Staples and Office Max/Office Depot have the HP302 tri pack in stock (I ordered mine on Christmas Eve, two of the tri color packs, and they were just delivered an hour ago, about 8AM).

Very few of the color XL cartridges are available. There are black XL, tri color (standard size, not XL) combo packs available at both. 

Sam's Club and Costco only have the HP902XL black in stock.

HP Recommended

I found the 902- 3 pack on HP site right before Christmas.  They were delivered yesterday 12/29. The exp date is 8/22 and manufactured in Malaysia,—from  what I read in forums, is in the date of recall /defective lot and not suppose to use??  

Why would they send me those dates if not suppose to use?

HP Recommended

It has been months and 902/910 cartridges are still not available. Yet you still stock the 8025 and 6798 printers in stores knowing that people will buy them. Don’t sell the printers if you can’t stock the ink! This is inexcusable at this point. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.